Spruce is at the forefront of the clean energy economy, which employs more than 3 million people, according to a recent Advanced Energy Economy report. Residential solar and energy efficiency are among the fastest-growing industries in the U.S. – a 2017 report by The Solar Foundation found that solar jobs grew 17 times faster than the overall economy.
The combined current addressable market for Spruce’s solar and energy efficiency businesses is approximately $70B.
We’ve raised more than $2.5B to help homeowners save money and improve their homes, communities, and the planet, and currently serve nearly 70,000 homeowners.
If you are interested in joining our Spruce team and want to learn more about our mission, we’d like to meet you.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Inbound and outbound telephone activity on loan and financial transaction accounts
- Collect payments on past due accounts
- Change, add, or delete information in the file screens
- Validation of customer information including addresses, contact information, and right party verification steps
- Review terms of sales and agreement documents
- Send custom letters to customer(s)
- Find resolution to delinquency
- Strong understanding of state and federal collection laws
- Locate customers using skip trace sites, internet, and credit bureau
- Work from multiple servicing platforms to problem solve
- Communicate effectively with internal and external partners
- High School diploma or GED required
- Strong understanding of Bankruptcy parameters and attorney interaction
-Filing and negotiating Reaffirmation agreements
- Computer/Technical knowledge to change, add, or delete information on the file screens
- Ability to problem solve quickly and efficiently in the best interest of the company and customer
- Decipher credit bureaus
- Basic understanding of consumer agreement documents
- Ability to type a minimum of 30 words per minute free of grammatical errors
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and email
- Strong math skills
- Partner well with other departments
- Ability to work unsupervised after the initial training phase
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus
Spruce offers competitive benefits and a collaborative, purpose-driven, high-energy culture.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We value a diverse work environment. Spruce is an equal opportunity employer and hires without consideration to race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.